Terms & Conditions
By a successful placement of order at Giovannette & Co., you are agreeable to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Cancellations, Refunds & Exchanges
- If a cancellation request is received by us within 48 hours prior to the delivery due date and time, the payment will be refunded in full.
- If a cancellation request is initiated by us, the payment will be refunded in full (due to out of stocks or discontinuity of relevant products / designs / items.
- The payment will NOT be refunded for the following cancellations:
- Cancellation is received by us less than 48 hours prior to the delivery due date & time/slot.
- Change of recipient’s address is received by us less than 48 hours prior to the delivery due date & time/slot.
- Cancellation request is remade due to whatever reasons given the perishable and/or customized nature of our products.
- Incorrect / inaccurate entry of recipient’s address.
- A careful and professional care is taken by Giovannette & Co. to ensure that the delivered flowers and arrangements are of the same quality as of the standards set by our professional florists. In the unforseen circumstances that the quality suffered during the delivery and the flowers arrive in poor condition, please send us a photo of them within 8 hours of receipt. An exchange or refund shall be offered if the request for it is deemed fair and reasonable.
- Any other refund requests made shall be evaluated for acceptance or decline at Giovannette & Co.'s own descretion. Giovannette & Co. reserves full rights to decline a refund request.
- Giovannette & Co. reserves the right to cancel any workshop held at our studio. We will refund you the cost of the class in the event of this.
2. The sale of any products and services are subject to availability. Giovannette & Co. reserves the right to substitute any items included in the products offered for items of equal or greater value and of the same or similar type, if those listed in the descriptions are out of stock or unavailable at the time of preparation.
3. Giovannette & Co. reserves full rights to accept or decline any placement of order made by an individual or entity.
4. Giovannette & Co. shall not be liable for flowers and arrangements once it has been delivered and acknowledged by the recipient or on behalf of the recipient at the designated delivery address.
5. Giovannette & Co. reserves full rights to make changes to its Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.